A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Repay your student debts by reluctantly running security errands for an extremely wealthy, yet highly dysfunctional family. On the job, you will quickly stumble upon a secret or two about a Cold War era conspiracy and their modern day reincarnations, such as the Wunderwaffen division. Speaking of blowback...
Make complex choices with each its own pro's and con's, in a yet untold narrative where everything is morally grey.
|Updated||2 days ago|
|Author||Mordechai Gabai (Schizotypy Games)|
|Made with||Unreal Engine|
|Tags||mordechai-gabai, Story Rich, total-rendition|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||Official Website, Patreon|
If you normally use a pop-up blocker and encounter trouble downloading Total Rendition, please whitelist itch.io or turn the pop-up blocker off. Otherwise, you may find yourself being unable to download Total Rendition.
In the event that Windows prevents you from launching the installers, right-click on the .exe file, then click on "Unblock" and finally close that Window by clicking "OK".
- x64 CPU built circa 2010s
- Microsoft Wiindows 7 and up or GNU/Linux (Debian) - 0.0.8.6 Windows exclusive
- 8GB ram
- About 2GB of free diskspace (differs by version)
- Vulkan compatible GPU drivers
- Unreal Prerequisities (will be automatically installed in the Windows version)
- Single player games aren't dead!5 days ago
- Post-truth in video games7 days ago
- Piece on the influence of so-called "Joyfulness associations" in the Netherlands7 days ago
- Why Total Rendition will have no micro-transactions56 days ago
- Black lives matter66 days ago