A downloadable game play for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Imagine getting entangled in a complicated web of deceit, filial rivalry and political extremism. This will be your Total Rendition: Welcome to Holland's Finest Beach!
- Total Immersion from a first-person perspective!
- A story that sucks you in!
- Multiple ways to solve problems!
- Repay your college debts, navigating your way through filial conflicts you have never asked for!
- Believable characters with believable motivations, in an unbelievably post-truth dystopia, that is already here!
- Political commentary!
- The game (play) which has already caused a bigger shitstorm than Grand Theft Auto! And you thought Jack Thompson was the worst?
Summed up, Total Rendition will be an uncompromising depiction of the real-world. And the unreal-world.
Commentary is appreciated, although not on this page, as we have turned off comments here. Feel free to discuss (or not) Total Rendition wherever else you like.
|Updated||2 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||Unreal Engine|
|Average session||Days or more|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Playstation controller|
|Links||Official Website, Total Rendition Demos 2020, Soundtrack, Blog, Discord channel, Support|
- KMFMS (Kill Motherfucking Microsoft)2 days ago
- Total Rendition contre "Social Media"10 days ago
- How to understand JTRIG?12 days ago
- Fifth Column and the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict: A self-review17 days ago
- Why there will be no Xbox One or Xbox Series X/S version of Total Rendition19 days ago
- Something about iterative prototyping: Total Rendition 0.1.0.8 is coming!29 days ago
- What's in a name: Why "Total Rendition"?39 days ago